Exceptional care from GCS to you and yours.
Home care is all about trust. It is about feeling comfortable with a home care provider coming into your home and assisting you with the most intimate care. We work with you and your family to create customized care plans that are designed to meet your unique needs. Gims Care Solutions (GCS) offers personal care services including companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, nursing, respite care, foot care, fall & risk assessment, medication reminders and bathing & dressing.
Why Choose GCS?
- GCS offers fast, reliable, and round-the-clock services
- With a phone call away, support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We offer an in-home needs evaluation. This will help patients and their families to fully understand what care is needed and ensure that all questions are answered.
- We have extensive experience and expertise in caring for clients.
- We are approved, licensed, and insured.
- We pamper clients and their families around the clock.
- Caregivers are thoroughly credentialed and background checked.
- Serving Patients in Remote and Rural Communities
- We are a highly reputable domiciliary care company that delivers flexible, responsive care 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
WHAT YOU GETAs your neighbourhood care provider, GCS is committed to helping our clients maintain their independence by providing care at all levels. Benefits of receiving home care services from GCS include:
- A FREE in-home consultation with our care team.
- A personalized care plan that identifies the specific duties your caregiver/nurse will perform.
- A Care Manager as your single point of contact for all your home care needs.
- Your caregiver will be supervised by a nurse.
- Assistance with investigating funding options.
- Support in navigating the health care system and finding local resources and support programs (meal delivery, senior centres, etc.)
- Services are provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Our caregivers are bonded, insured and professionally licensed or certified
- Caregivers are matched to your needs